Already registered? Log in.
Need rights-ready and free-to-use photos and video footage? We’re happy to share!
Video and photos of Canada
Need rights-ready and free-to-use photos and video footage? We’re happy to share! It’s all in the Brand Canada Library.
We want to help you showcase Canada’s extraordinary stories and experiences. If you're a qualified journalist or media outlet, please register to access our collection of more than 4000 HD images and B-Roll clips. First step, create an account. It’s quick: just complete the form and we'll e-mail you an account within 24 hours. Register Now!
This resource is available to media for editorial (non-commercial) use only.
Canadian Tourism Commission also has hundreds of video vignettes at http://www.youtube.com/canadiantourism which could be good video back-up for your stories.
Here’s our quick guide to downloading images or video. You can also email us with your questions.
- If you have visited our Brand Canada Library before, just Login with your username and password. If you are new to CTC’s library please register an account.
- Want to check out what we have to offer before registering? Just click on the explorer account link on the login page.
- Once you login to the site you can search by keyword or by geographic region, or just browse by category.
- To download a single video or image file click the download button on the image or video detail page and select “request to download”. Then complete the download request form.
- To download multiple image or video files, create a lightbox and add the files you want to download by clicking on the lightbox icon under each image thumbnail. Once your lightbox contains all the files you want to download, navigate to the lightbox and click the download link in the lightbox detail page. Then complete the download request form.
We will review your request and reply to you within 24 hours. During business hours PST we will aim to get back to you with 2 hours.